Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Makeup in the office

Ladies!
I know most of you already know how to apply makeup, but have you ever thought about what is too much or too little for the office??
You don't want too little that you look like a little kid or unprofessional. And you don't want to wear too much to come off as Sultry or look like a 'working girl,' now that would not be good on your part especially working with men!
I love love makeup! And I'am always looking up videos and blogs on how to achieve a certain look. So now I'm here to help you!
I know all of us want to look our absolute best when we go out into public and the office.


Here is a very helpful link to help you achieve that au natural gorgeous look!
http://www.thegrindstone.com/2011/05/09/career-management/6-ways-to-wear-your-makeup-to-the-office/


Now Ladies,
I know some of you don't like makeup, or simply don't have time to fuss with your face especially when you have a million other things to juggle! I totally get it. But makeup doesn't have to be hard or time consuming! Take 10 minutes out of your morning to beautify yourself!
1.Primer
2.Concealer
3.Mascara
4. Lipstick
That is all you need! Now there are a million different makeup products, but you don't have to spend a ton of money on makeup, heck just going to the 99 cent store sells makeup!
But I believe in quality, and think of it as treating yourself! Makeup last for quite a while, so if you spend about $30 on foundation, that will last you for about 6 months! Especially if your not a frequent user.
I prefer MAC foundation, I am very picky on what kind of foundation I use, and this brand is high end. For my eyes I just go to target. For lips I bought some Mac lipstick but any brand is good.

Follow this link for the Mac foundation!
http://www.maccosmetics.com/category/158/index.tmpl?cm_mmc=MSN-_-ENG_ENG%7cVanity%7cBrand%20Product%7cExact%7cPC-_-TM%7cFace%7cX%7cX%7cFoundation%7cMPP%7cOK-_-mac%20foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment